Introduction to Transactional Analysis (T.A.)
understanding human behaviour, communication and relationships
Learning about TA will help you to....
- Get on better with those near to you (at home or at work), by learning how to track and influence patterns of interaction.
- Be able to give feedback in a way people will listen, and influence behaviour more.
- Better understand your own and others personality traits, drivers and stressors.
- Have fewer relationship ‘dramas’, and less falling out.
Using professionally edited footage from a live one day workshop, this course introduces key concepts from TA, and their uses in everyday life, and in the workplace. Content includes
- Recognising and tracking 'Ego states' and 'Transactions'
- Giving positive and negative ‘Strokes’
- Drivers, and their impact on our stress
- ‘Drama triangles’
- I'm OK, You're OK, and an antidote to Drama Triangles
With over 2 hours video content in 19 bitesized lessons, printable PDF handouts, plus worksheets and questionnaires used during the workshop, and online quizzes to assist learning, the course offers a great introduction to T.A.
Chris has been fascinated by people, what makes us 'tick', get on with each other (or not) , and what affects our behaviour and performance, since his teenage years. He has spent 40 plus years enthusiastically exploring and studying individual and organisational effectiveness, wellbeing, resilience, relationships. With over 25 years experience in management training, consultancy, personal development and coaching, Chris has looked for the 'difference that makes the difference' to find simple models and effective techniques and strategies that are easily learnt, and work in practice.
Chris has qualifications in organisational analysis & behaviour, psychology and social work, and is a certified NLP trainer and Master Practitioner. He lives in Lancashire, UK, with his wife Glenda, who is equally passionate about people, learning and wellbeing.
StartThe Structure of Personality - Parent Adult Child (5:35)
StartEgo State Reaction Quiz (3:21)
StartMore about Ego States (11:31)
StartSpotting Ego States (4:25)
StartEgo State Questionnaire (2:23)
StartComplimentary and Crossed Transactions Revisited (13:02)
StartQuiz - Ego States and Transactions